Friday 24 May 2013

Locations - Inspirations

I'm starting to realise that I have no idea where to start with locations...

I know it'd probably be a good idea to use ref. images at the moment to get an idea, but nothing i can find seems right, and i need to learn more about perspective and landscape before I could start drawing it up myself...

but for now these are the closest I've found are these, some snow-y ones and forest-y ones

SNOW
I like the snow because it makes it feel like the town is completely isolated, and a big red curtain would stand out really nicely there



FOREST
I thin the colours would be really nice here with red curtains and wooden stages, and would probably make the story a bit more plausible? (then again...the rest of it isnt plausible at all)



No comments:

Post a Comment