Wednesday 1 May 2013

Inspirations - Disney - Others


(CONT. kinda)

these are more Disney concept arts that I really admire

BOLT
I really really love the painted look for these, there's a real feel of movement and softness to everything and the paint somehow still looks wet



which is similar to why I like the next one too, although it's a bit more stylised

TANGLED



PRINCESS AND THE FROG
I don't think I could ever pull this off, sadly, as it's one of my favorites - there's amazing use of colours to create the suspicious mood, and perspective of the hallway makes it seem very "looming"



and another for locations would be
101 DALMATIANS
if only for Roger's study, because it's so detailed and over cluttered and it works perfectly for his character

101 Dalmatians Concept Art

No comments:

Post a Comment