Tuesday 28 May 2013

Character Notes - Lea Toncol

Lea Toncol

Role: Side Kick
Family: Oakley's Understudy/Sister
Age: 23ish

Personality: Rebellious and dorky.
Even though they hardly look alike, her role is Oakley's understudy, so she takes over in situations when he doesn't feel up to it. However Oakley treats her more as an equal and as a sibling. Even though she's younger, she acts like a protective and stubborn older sibling.
She's more laidback, and is liked slightly more by the town than Oakley is.
Hates being a support act and wants to step out of his shadow and wants to explore.
 Is the one who convinces Oakley to venture out past the curtain.

Looks: Shorter than Oakley, bit more round "power centre" = shoulders/arms
Possibly also brown hair and eyes, I'm not sure how similar I want her and Oakley to look.
Always wearing colour-cordinating outfits with Oakley.

Since I have two guys with short hair I think I'd mix up the length with Lea, but I think it'd have to be put up cause of all her dancing, so something inspired by Teddy Girls or something similar I think would suit her rebellious nature




No comments:

Post a Comment